Your shoes are more important than your dress. They will be the first purchase you make after you find “the one”. Your footwear should reflect your style, just as your wedding day. Although wedding boots for brides might not be your first choice, they are a stylish and practical option. They are more stable than traditional heels and are easier to walk in, can be worn for many occasions and themes, and are easy to wear again and again. We’ve got the best wedding boots that you can add to your cart, no matter if you plan to dance, line dance or do other crazy things on your big day. Shop our selection below, which includes weatherproof cowgirl boots and more fashionable metallic booties.
These waterproof boots are sleek and functional. They will provide you with added stability and protection against the elements. This makes them ideal for outdoor ceremonies on uneven terrain.
A pair of cowgirl boots with vegan crocodile embossed crocodiles will help you embrace the rustic vibe of your wedding invitations. These boots are mid-calf long and can be worn under a long or short gown. These side V-cuts in a beautiful shade of beige and the chunky block heel are both practical and fashionable.
You are looking for White Wedding Boots that have a Western Feel?
These whimsical cowgirl boots made of handcrafted leather and adorned with stars or moons are a great choice. These lace-up suede booties have a Victorian vibe and are perfect for rustic wedding styles.
Two words Rhinestone cowgirl. These boots are a great example of how comfort doesn’t need to be sacrificed to make a fashion trends statement on your wedding day. They can be worn for hours because of their low block heel.
- If you are wearing a long gown, wedding boots with a higher block heel will be a great choice. They’ll lengthen your body and still keep it casually outdoorsy.
- For a more western-inspired take on western style, if you are a fan of black leather boots and studded details, the white version is for you.
- If you want to be more glamorous, sandals or pumps aren’t the only options. This chelsea boot with a stiletto heels is modern and stylish.
- These boots are a mix of a cool bootie, polished pump, and a deep V-cut toe. For a chic, modern look, pair these boots with a simple, clean dress.
- Mix and match your wedding look with a pair smokin’ combat boots. Styling tip – We love the juxtaposition of a more industrial boot and a frilly, feminine dress.
Midi dresses are in fashion right now. Boots that reach just below the knee look great with a hemline that hits at the middle of the calf. This pair of slouchy boots is all about effortless glamour.
The result is a sharply angular look with a structured shaft, pointed toe and sculptural heels. For a chic ensemble, wear with a tailored suit.
Glitzy wedding boots can make your reception and after-party look more glamorous. These rhinestone-encrusted stilettos are a disco dream and made to be walked in.
The focus of your wedding day look doesn’t necessarily have to be on the men dress. Although they are a significant investment, they can be a great way to treat yourself. These tall, metallic, croc-embossed boots make a bold sartorial statement.